Group Demos / Special Events / Corporate Training:
Are people in your organization interested in the topic of Food, Health, and Wellness?
Cooking demonstrations are a fabulous way to learn more about plant-based foods – and are enjoyed by audiences of all sizes, and every eating persuasion!
- Discover the many benefits of a whole-foods plant-based diet – as we separate vegan facts from fiction.
- Explore how easy adding more plant-based foods to our menus can be – with powerful strategies to make healthy food a daily habit.
- And sample every simple, delicious recipe we’ll make together!
Just a few of my previous clients:
- Michigan Medicine
- Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
- University of Michigan School of Environment and Sustainability
- City of Ann Arbor, A2ZERO (Office of Sustainability and Innovation)
- Whole Foods
- Gift of Life Michigan
Just contact me to plan the perfect plant-based cooking demonstration or training session for your business, organization, or special event!
“Our family consisting of multi-generations, took a cooking class with Vicki this past week. The how and how not to Eat A Plant-Based Diet, was utterly overwhelming prior to meeting. We are a meat-loving, diary obsessed family with 60+ yrs of unhealthy eating habits! Vicki not only cleared up many of our questions but gave us a new sense of confidence that we could change to this way of eating, and enjoy what it has to offer. I highly recommend Vicki and her services. Others have said this in reviews and now I know what they mean. “Vicki is the real deal.” If there were more than 5 stars, I would give them!”
– The Harmon Family